Slow processes affect organizations of all sizes. Many understand the benefits and importance of process improvement and they are attempting to move their organizations forward—but don’t know where to start. According to AIIM, 96% of business agree that Business Process Automation (BPA) improves business processes. The need for education, training and a better understanding of the technologies used to implement automation is very apparent.
Organizations that adopt the “work smarter not harder” rule fair better. Implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help them do just that. RPA can automate repetitive, rules-based tasks that are normally performed by a human through electronic user accounts called “bots.” To really move toward the future, however, you should be looking into Intelligent Automation (IA), which utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) to assist business processes.
If you are still wondering about the benefits of RPA to your business, this RPA infographic is for you. Inside you'll see:
- How slow processes are harmful to businesses
- What RPA technology is
- How implementing RPA will help your business
- Why PaperVision® Automation Toools can help you with automation
“Over 80% of organizations that have implemented Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies have indicated a happier workforce and improved productivity.”
- Deloitte, 2018
Don’t fall behind your competitors. Leave slow, time-consuming processes in the past. Download this infographic to learn how RPA technologies can help your organization save time and money by streamlining your business processes.
- Visit our RPA page for resources on how RPA can help you improve business processes including a savings calculator.
- Looking for a brief overview of RPA and how it can help your business? Download this RPA brief.
- Download this RPA eBook to learn about all things RPA and why this technology is so exciting to businesses.
- What makes the PaperVision product suite a top RPA system? Read this press release to find out!
- How does RPA help organizations streamline invoice processing? Read this Medium article from our CEO to find out.