Vital records are critical to business operations. Knowing where vital records are is critical for organizations in case disaster were to strike. Historically, organizations have relied on a “keep everything” mentality when it comes to their critical business information out of fear that they may lose or need that information one day. This data hoarding mentality makes it difficult for organizations to effectively manage vital business records, which leads to information chaos. Can your organization confidently claim that your vital business records are in a consistent system? If not, it may be time to update your information management system. The most effective way for organizations to securely store, access, and retain vital records is with a System of Record (SoR).
A SoR includes information management policies and systems that securely store critical data, manage the document lifecycle, and empower business process automation. A SoR helps organizations manage the chaotic struggle with big data by serving as a primary source for managing vital records, and as the foundation of managing the entire document lifecycle. With this infographic, you will learn:
- What a vital record is.
- How a SoR helps organizations efficiently manage vital records.
- What vital records you should and should not be keeping in your SoR.
Download this helpful infographic to learn more about using a SoR to manage your vital records.
- Do you know how your critical information moves through your company? Is it secure and efficient? Learn more about the specific benefits and features of a SoR with this helpful SoR information lifecycle diagram.
- Why is information your company’s most valuable asset? This easy-to-read article will help you understand why it’s time to stop thinking about storage and start thinking about a SoR to manage your vital business records.
- Want to learn about everything SoR? Visit this SoR landing page for some resources that will help you get more familiar with SoR. There’s even a fun interactive calculator that shows how much you can save with automation.
- How does Digitech Systems’ technology compare to other competitors? Check out this CIO Applications article where they recognize us as a top 10 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions provider!