Despite the benefits of fully digital business processes, it is common for businesses to rely on their implanted paper habits. There are businesses that have started the digital transformation, but still rely on both paper and digital information. Paper-based processes are the leading causes of operational costs and risks, which may include:
- Physical documents are difficult and expensive to manage
- Documents can be lost or misplaced
- Paper is exposed to the possibilities of theft or damage
- Unforeseen disasters
To protect important information, businesses must get involved in the paperless trend and replace manual, paper-based processes with automated processes. According to IDC & Document Strategy, 73% of businesses have already deployed technology to automate their business tasks and processes. What are you waiting for?
If you want your company to maintain a competitive advantage, consider automating your business processes to:
- Improve productivity by automating tasks.
- Control information at all times by tracking it through the processes.
- Save money on operational cost by digitizing your business processes.
- Empower employees by eliminating manual, mundane routines.
Business Process Automation (BPA) is the use of technology, such as workflow, robotic process automation (RPA), and intelligent automation, to automate document processing, and to route information through business processes, and automatically complete tasks previously done by humans. Implement process automation to maximize your return on investment (ROI) and add hundreds of hours of new productivity to your company!
Download the BPA infographic today to learn more about process automation!
- Learn more in our Process Automation Brief how the productivity of the entire office will benefit from process automation.
- Have a few minutes? Watch this video How does Business Process Management help your business? To learn how to increase your bottom line!
- Learn how enabling automation document routing with PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow will your streamline business processes.
- Still not convince? Hear it from Commercial Metals Company and how they saved $132,000 annually!