Wish you could access the many government records under your care with the click of a button? Worn down with worry over how to securely manage and store all of that important print and electronic information? (They don’t call them vital records for no reason!)
More governments are recognizing the value of digitization. And for those not already using Enterprise Content Management (ECM), “The COVID-19 pandemic made digital an imperative to the delivery of public services, with many large-scale digital innovations rolled out at an unprecedented speed – laying the foundation for future digital government,” organization consultant Deloitte notes.1
Meanwhile, each year brings more costly citizen lawsuits and tougher government laws and fines aimed at protecting individual privacy. Data breaches also carry high costs. For public sector organizations, the
total average cost of a data breach was $2.3 million, with an average cost of $75 per record, according to a 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study by the National Association of State Chief Information Officers.2
Enterprise Content Management systems such as PaperVision®.com, ImageSilo® (cloud-based) and PaperVision® Enterprise (local server-based) provide the fix. Gain fast access to information. Integrate with existing systems. Securely protect and share public records. Streamline processes and cut costs.
“Before PaperVision Enterprise, it could take as long as a week to find a document. Now we can find a document and email it to a client in just a few minutes. The time savings has been incredible.” says Kim Turner, a city official from Universal City, Texas. Learn more from the University City, Texas, Case Study.
Read this Government Industry Brief to better understand the benefits of gaining fast, secure access to Any Document, Anywhere, Anytime.®
- Read this San Antonio River Authority Case Study to learn how ECM protects documents from natural disaster, improves access to information and saves money.
- An Iowa county moved to a paperless office with PaperVision Enterprise and reclaimed office space. Learn how by reading this Dallas County Case Study.
- Read this Criminal Justice Brief to learn how Enterprise Content Management systems allow local, state and federal law enforcement agencies share information securely while reducing manual processes.
- Want to learn more about how you can protect your critical information from data breaches? Check out this helpful infographic.
- Like PaperFlow™, PaperVision® Capture meets your scanning needs but on a larger scale. Check out PaperVision Capture’s capabilities here.