The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law designed to preserve the privacy and accuracy of student records. In addition, the law provides students with rights in regards to how that information is used and disclosed. To maintain compliance, schools are turning to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions to manage information electronically and block unauthorized access.
What if you could reduce the amount of time and money you spend managing and protecting student records? With the the PaperVision® suite of products, compliance with FERPA is a breeze. In addition, you can improve your office productivity in so many other ways with the simple-to-use, fast PaperVision tools.
Read this two-page compliance brief to improve your understanding of ECM technology and to learn how you can easily secure student records in compliance with FERPA.
- Read about Cooperative Education Specialists (CES) and its success with Digitech Systems ECM products. Watch this CES video to learn more.
- Paul Mitchell Schools saved money and secured student records by migrating its files from a CD system to cloud-based ImageSilo®. Read more.
- Learn how cloud information management can help you achieve effective and secure remote work.
- Learn how SUNY Broome Community College eliminated paper, protected student records and saved money. Read more.
- The Gnomon School of Visual Effects Games and Animation utilizes automation to manage student records. Read more.