For most hospitals, providing the best quality of patient care is their number one priority. However, many still process patient records on paper, which can be a time-consuming task that leaves confidential information at risk. Electronically managing patient files can drastically improve processes and patient care for hospitals. Woodstock Hospital’s Director of Health Records and current CFO, knew that managing patient files electronically would drastically improve patient care for the hospital.
This case study video highlights the hospital’s success after implementing a more efficient records management solution with the help of Digitech Systems’ reseller, Polar Imaging, Inc. By managing files electronically, they have been able to:
- Save close to half a million dollars each year in staffing, offsite scanning, and office supply costs
- Reduce Records Department staff to less than half, leading to tremendous savings
- Increase efficiency throughout the hospital, which reduced patient wait times
Watch this video to learn about all the benefits they have gained!
- Learn more about records management solutions on our products page.
- Want to learn more about how Woodstock hospital was able to improve patient care by digitizing and automating their records? Read the complete Woodstock Hospital case study.
- Check out this HIPAA Checklist to ensure your Protected Health Information (PHI) is securely protected and complies with regulations.
- Want to learn more about how digitizing your records can improve patient care? Read this case study from Netcare Access.
- Interested in healthcare related records management? This Healthcare Automation Infographic will outline everything you need to know about digitally managing your practice’s data.