Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money with ECMNOW!
Are you operating your business in the cloud? Gartner is reporting that cloud services are the biggest disruption in the tech market in the past 15 years and adoption is only accelerating. According to AIIM, 80% of businesses agree that paper content and processes are a huge impediment to remote access and teleworking.1 Integrating a cloud-based Enterprise Content Management (ECM) service, like ImageSilo®, can help you move to the cloud and stay competitive. Not only that, it will save you valuable time and money. ImageSilo can help your organization:
- Simplify document storage for improved efficiency.
- Securely manage information for increased control and compliance.
- Save money by switching from a capital expense to an operating expense.
“The financial benefits of moving to the cloud are clear – as are the security and reliability benefits. With cloud delivering 2.1 times the ROI of on-premise applications with lower initial and ongoing costs, and the environmental benefits, it’s hard to argue against.”
–Rebecca Wettemann, Nucleus Research
Increase Efficiency by Simplifying Document Storage
Do you wish you had access to your files 24/7? According to Cloud Tweaks, 42% of businesses report that the key drivers to moving to the cloud are to improve their backup services, and 40% report the need for 24-hour access.2 ImageSilo offers you a cost-effective flexible solution to begin removing paper from the office and automating processes to improve efficiency.
- Recover square footage by storing documents electronically.
- Reduce information retrieval times across the organization by locating documents in the seconds with a keyword search.
- Store documents in the cloud to access them, anywhere, from virtually any device at anytime.
Maintain Control by Increasing Security
Is your company managing your information in house? AIIM reports that 75% of businesses felt the security offered by cloud providers is likely better than the security of their own servers.1 Laws A like the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) require companies to manage disclosures and explain how customer data is protected, shared, and secured. In addition, the European Union (EU) recently issued the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies to customer data coming from the EU. ImageSilo documents are protected under many layers of security to ensure better information control, making it easier for you to comply with federal and international regulations.
- Protect documents from theft, loss and natural disaster.
- Use advanced reporting features to provide an audit trail, showing who has viewed the document and when.
- Easily restrict access to sensitive data through extensive security settings.
“Our old paper intake process was difficult for our patients, because they had to complete a paper intake packet each time they visited one of our facilities. Now with ImageSilo, they only do paperwork once – on their first visit. After that, we can pull up their records instantly, which allows us to provide better care much more quickly. The information is always there when we need it.”
–Jocelyn Scott, Director of Medical Records
Save Money by Reducing Operational Costs
What if you could turn your capital expenses into tax-deductible operating expenses? ImageSilo lets you start operating your business more efficiently while saving money on at the same time!
- Reduce the cost per document processed by managing files electronically.
- Recover money lost on unnecessary document warehouse fees.
- Save money by eliminating hardware and IT costs.
- Write off the cost of ImageSilo as an operating expense on your business taxes.
2 Cloud Tweaks (2015). “A Guide to Cloud Computing in Small Business.”