What if you didn't have to process paper checks anymore? Formed by the Federal Reserve System in 2004, the Check Clearing for the 21st Century Act (Check 21) was enacted. It affects any organization in the business of banking. The law also makes it legal to process checks by scanning or capturing images of checks and depositing them electronically. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems such as PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo®, a cloud-based document management solution makes it easy. Process checks electronically by automatically verifying, routing and securely sending information to expedite check processing times.
Improve your understanding of this legal regulation with this easy-to-read two-page compliance brief that helps you match specific Check 21 needs with the unique technology. In this brief you’ll learn:
- About the history of the Check 21 Act.
- What you need to do to comply with the Check 21 Act.
- How PaperVision helps organizations comply with the Check 21 Act.
Download this brief to become a Check 21 expert and learn what your organization needs to do if you process checks electronically.
- Want to learn more about records retention and other compliance regulations? Visit our records and compliance page.
- Learn more about the PaperVision product suite by visiting our product page.
- Want to learn more about Digitech Systems? Visit our about us page to learn who we are, our foundation on building products, and much more!
- Not sure how to compare Digitech System' solutions to other products? Read through Keypoint Intelligence's Buyers Lab report on PaperVision Platinum ratings!