Process automation technology is growing rapidly to streamline paper-based and manual business processes across industries. This means all clerical tasks will be replaced by automation in the near future. Luckily, advancements in automation technology have progressed over time and we have adapted to these changes throughout history. This infographic illustrates this progression of automation through the agrarian, industrial, and information economic shifts, or waves, and provides market statistics that help prepare for what’s next.
As automation becomes smarter, and saturates business processes, we predict that the next economic shift is Intelligent Automation (IA). This means that employees with clerical tasks should expect a change in job responsibilities, as their lower-level-thinking routines will likely be automated. This infographic will explain how to enhance your skills to stay employable in the long term, as we all learn to adapt with IA.
How will you prepare for the IA wave? Check out this infographic to learn about the influence of automation in the workplace, and don’t panic! We are simply facing an underlying change. You’ll adjust!
- Learn more about process automation, and how much money it could save your business, on our Process Automation page
- Want to learn more about the opportunity in automation? Watch this recorded presentation to understand more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the automation life-cycle
- Take a glance at this process automation infographic that visualizes how Accounts Payable departments are quickly transitioning to automation in order to process invoices without paper
- Want to learn more about how automation influencing other industries? Skim over this healthcare industry infographic showing the benefits of digitizing health record systems, or read through this blog explaining the automation of claims processing
- Download the PaperVision Forms Magic Technology sheet to learn how its Intelligent Automation (IA) capabilities can streamline your business processes
- Check out this Case Study that highlights how GPC Contracting Co., a professional construction and insulation company, implemented Digitech Systems’ process automation suite and expanded their business!