Without the ease of automation technology, enterprises will find themselves lagging behind their competition and consistently pushing back deadlines. Manual, paper-based processes drain thousands of dollars and hours from companies who try to maintain a traditional enterprise content management (ECM) system in a digital age. As outlined in this brief, Business Process Automation (BPA) alleviates delays and inaccuracies in business processes so you will never miss a deadline and always reach your business goals.
This processes automation brief quickly defines the automation market and how BPA solutions can improve efficiency, enhance control and security of information, and save money for any enterprise. Digitech Systems has the most comprehensive and easy-to-use process automation suite to help you take the steps toward paperless business processes, like eliminating the need for hand-keying data or hand-delivering documents. While reading through this brief, you will learn how our BPA solutions—from Robotic Process Automation (RPA), to Intelligent Automation (IA)— are customizable to solve any manual or paper-based strain on your company. For example:
- PaperVision® Enterprise Workflow automatically routes documents through any business process
- PaperVision® Forms Magic Technology maintains information accuracy and consistency by eliminating human error from hand-keyed data entry, and manual document sorting
- ImageSilo® saves enterprises money on new-hires, paper, printers, ink, and storage fees
- PaperVision® RPA tools replace routine tasks, empowering employees and enhancing productivity
Are you convinced that automation will speed up your business processes and grow your business? Download the process automation brief to learn more about the benefits of Digitech Systems’ BPA solutions and the specific goals they help business attain.
- Learn more about process automation solutions, and calculate your potential savings on our Process Automation page
- Want to learn more about the opportunity in automation? Watch this recorded presentation to understand more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the automation life-cycle
- Check out this Case Study that highlights how GPC Contracting Co., a professional construction and insulation company, implemented our process automation suite and expanded their business!
- Not sure how to compare Digitech Systems’ solutions to other products? Read through Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab report on ImageSilo’s Platinum rating!
- Still confused about the difference between RPA, IA, and BPA? Skim through this helpful, free eBook!