This case study tells the story of Edwards, Mooney, and Moses’s paper-strained business processes, and how the large, Ohio-based construction company implemented a solution that would help them process thousands of work orders every month. Between a paper system of record and a gigantic hard drive, their project documents were inefficiently organized, and retrieving files was time-consuming. With the help of Fireproof Records Center, Edwards, Mooney, and Moses were able to implement ImageSilo® and PaperVision® Capture to start a secure and accessible cloud storage system and revamp their document scanning.
Implementing these solutions allowed Edward, Mooney, and Moses to scan, classify, extract data from, and store hundreds of massive project files. Particularly, PaperVision Capture’s ‘match and merge’ feature saved them tremendous time and money! Reading through this case study, you can find more specific benefits that Edwards, Mooney, and Moses recognizes, such as:
- Reduced project packaging times from days to a few hours
- Eliminated hand-keyed indexes, which completely improved information accuracy
- Saved up-front costs with no implementation fee
- Set up the entire system quickly and easily trained staff
Are paper-strained business processes causing your office grief? Download and check out Edwards, Mooney, and Moses’s case study to learn more about their story and how you could implement a similar solution!
- Learn more about process automation solutions, and calculate your potential savings on our Process Automation page
- Not sure how to compare Digitech Systems’ solutions to other products? Read through Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab report on ImageSilo’s Platinum rating!
- Download the PaperVision® Forms Magic Technology sheet to learn how its Intelligent Automation (IA) works with PaperVision Capture to streamline indexing
- Want to read a similar process automation case study? Glance through GPC Contracting’s story to see how they too benefitted from implementing ImageSilo and PaperVision Capture, while also leveraging PaperVision Forms Magic Technology