Conveniently Store and Access Data Online without Capital Costs
Enjoy 24/7 online data access without additional investment in hardware, software or IT personnel. Outsource Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with this massive, ultra-secure, proven service.
“Productivity has increased 100-fold. We’re able to access information in almost real time. The reporting structure is excellent. I like the audit trail—especially in healthcare—that’s extremely important. The ability to follow the document allows us to maintain control.”
John Herndon, Manager of IT, Patient Accounts
Reduce Records Management Costs
- Improve business processes and customer service with instant, online access to information.
- Free IT departments from managing growing amounts of data with scalable and maintenance-free storage.
- Convert capital expenditures into tax-deductible operating expenses.
Enhance Security and Compliance
- Implement information policies with multiple layers of security.
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating and tracking compliance processes.
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies.
Simplify Disaster Recovery
- Protect data physically and electronically with controlled access and 24/7 system monitoring.
- Automate data backups by sending encrypted copies of live information to any secure location.
- Recover quickly after a disaster—our centralized location allows you to retrieve critical data from any internet connection.
Implement a comprehensive, automated ECM system with these additional on-demand services.
Live information backup – Data Delivery
Email management - PaperVision® Message Manager
Automated business processes - PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow
Print stream processing - PaperVision® Enterprise Report Management
Downloads & ResourcesComplete Product Sheet
ImageSilo Buyer's Lab Product Review
White PapersTen Security and Reliability Questions to Address Before Implementing ECM
Check out this white paper to learn what questions to ask before buying or building an ECM system. Buyer's checklist included inside!Cloud ECM: Defining the Technology & Debunking the Myths
What do you need to know about the cloud? By now, you’ve most likely heard about this MEGA TREND, but what does the cloud mean for you? And your business? Dive into this whitepaper where we’ll tackle the cloud together, and answer any questions you might have!
Ready to talk NOW?