According to Valoir, 40% of workers prefer to move to full-time remote work. Do you have the technologies in place to support them? With the world’s current events and so many businesses having to move operations to their homes, enabling effective remote work with your team has never been more important. Effective information management is essential, as it helps employees collaborate with documents quickly and easily, while also streamlining processes. However, with so many choices, how do you choose the right tools for your business needs?
Don't worry, it doesn't have to be so hard! In this brief, we examine three technologies that will enable effective telework and collaboration with your business information, no matter your industry:
- Scanning and capture software
- Cloud Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Workflow automation
With this combination of tools, you can digitize paper documents, store and retrieve information easily and securely in a cloud ECM, and route documents that require action through workflow automation. Think of all the processes that could be optimized with these technologies! Plus, cloud applications deliver 3.2 times the ROI of on-premise, so you can save money, and make your employees happy by improving processes that might be holding them back from more important tasks.
“As IT leaders plan a long-term remote work strategy, support for work collaboration beyond beyond videoconferencing, including professional grade content sharing and collaboration capabilities will be key.”
-Rebecca Wettemann, Principal Analyst, Valoir
Read the Report
How can you enable effective telework for your organization as easy as 1, 2, 3? Read the brief to find out!
- Download this telework brief to learn how you can do business on the go.
- Learn all there is to know about enabling efficient processes with telework on our page all about remote work and ECM.
- Read this case study or watch the video version to see how Cooperative Educational Services quickly moved their employees remote after the Covid-19 pandemic while also saving $111,000.
- Check out this cloud information management page for resources to help you learn more about the cloud.
- Watch this remote collaboration video to learn what your team should be looking for to enable collaboration.