Managing business information is becoming more of a struggle. Manual, paper-based content management systems are outdated and unable to keep up with the rapidly growing data in our digital world. Are you feeling overwhelmed by your current filing system? Perhaps you’re tired of managing both paper records and out-of-control electronic files? If you’ve ever thought there had to be a better way to simplify your information management system, but you’re not sure where to learn about the best solution for your business, this Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Basics learning module is exactly where you should start.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the logical solution to save time and money, and increase efficiency throughout any-sized company, but what exactly is an ECM system? This free learning module provides the tools you need to fully understand ECM basics that can help you take the first step towards efficient business information management. In this module, you will learn how the four steps of ECM can securely collect, organize, deliver, and store any type of information without tedious paperwork or outdated File Share and Store (FSS) applications. A few more helpful things to expect from this module include:
- Essential ECM resources to guide your learning and practice your knowledge
- Engaging video tutorial with a transcript that encompasses the ECM basics you should know
- Hands-on practice activities that help you apply what you’ve learned about ECM to your business needs
- Simple ECM basics quiz so you can test your knowledge and see how far you’ve come in the learning module
After benefitting from this ECM basics learning module, you’ll be prepared to find the perfect solution for your business information needs, or ready to better help your clients understand what ECM can do for them. Digitech Systems has over 20 years of ECM experience, so this is your chance to learn from the experts. Why wait? Get started with ECM today!
- Learn more about ECM software, services, and technology on the Digitech Systems’ products page.
- Read a real ECM stories in these case studies to see how Woodstock Hospital saved more than money with ECM, and Amherst Labels achieved a prestigious certification after implementing ECM.
- This ECM Whitepaper from the ECM Basics module is a great resource to keep on your desk or use to educate clients.
- Want a simple reference to help visualize what ECM can do for you? Check out this ECM infographic!
- Not sure how to compare Digitech Systems’ solutions to other products? Read through Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab report on ImageSilo’s Platinum rating!