Big data is constantly increasing at a rapid rate. Data is growing so quickly that businesses are struggling to manage their critical information, documents, and records. AIIM recently reported that 62% of organizations cannot find the information they need using their current business processes. If you are feeling overwhelmed by information chaos, an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system can help you effectively control big data by managing information of any type in one secure system.
In today’s competitive business environment, having an effective ECM system to help manage information of all types, including electronic files, paper documents, and even email, can give your organization the competitive advantage you are looking for.
- Simplify project and team collaboration
- Improve security of sensitive information
- Receive a great Return on Investment (ROI)
- Manage big data effectively
- And much more…
Is your organization able to find the data you need when you need it? Download this infographic to learn what you can accomplish with an ECM system.
- Did you know that ECM returns $8.55 per dollar spent to small and medium size businesses? Read this report from the analysts at Nucleus Research to learn why ECM is a great investment.
- Still confused about what ECM is and what it can do for your business? Get all of your ECM questions answered in clear explanations and definitions, with this ECM Basics whitepaper
- Read this case study to learn how GPC Contracting used ECM to centralize their AP and HR departments, improving productivity and reducing operating costs.
- Not sure how to compare Digitech Systems’ ECM solutions to other competitors? Read through Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab report on our platinum ratings