At this point, working remotely is the new norm. Despite the sometimes rough transition period of learning how to work with each other and accomplish tasks that usually occured face-to-face, workers are realizing that work flexibility and the option to telework is something they enjoy and will continue to seek out long after the current pandemic.
“Workers who work remotely, at least some of the time, are happier, feel more trusted, less stressed, are more inclined to recommend their employer to a friend, and are less likely to leave than their office bound colleagues.”
Leadership is starting to see that the issue with remote work is not the perceived laziness or lack of communication of remote workers. Efficiency, collaboration, and security are suffering because of technologies that aren't meeting the needs of a remote workplace. Adopting certain technologies that digitize and manage paper files, automate time-consuming and inefficient processes, and make information accessible from anywhere, anytime, is the key to telework success. Plus, you'lll contribute to saving the environment!
If you want to learn more about making telework easier with the right technology stack, this whitepaper is for you. You'll learn:
- What's happening in the world of telework and why it's growing in popularity
- Why scanning, cloud-based document management, and process automation are essential to effective remote work
- Which key features you'll need to keep information secure while enabling work at home or on the road for your employees
Get started today!
1 Owl Labs. (2019). State of Remote Work Report 2019. Retrieved from: https://www.owllabs.com/state-of-remote-work/2019
- Learn all there is to know about enabling efficient processes with telework on our page all about Remote Work & ECM.
- Learn more about how Cooperative Educational Services was able to quickly move their employees remote after the Covid-19 pandemic while also saving $111,000 thanks to ImageSilo with this case study, or watch this quick video.
- PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow is a powerful tool that can help you automate processes such as invoice processing and approval, PTO requests, and hiring/onboarding. The possibilities are endless, and can be utilized from anywhere.
- You can't automate what you can't capture. Take a look at our scanning and capture technologies that can help you eliminate paper processes for good.
- Get in the cloud with PaperVision.com or ImageSilo, which gives you comprehensive ECM that's secure, easy-to-use, and quick to implement.