Are manual processes slowing you down and costing your organization money? Despite the benefits of automating processes, many organizations still rely on implanted physical, paper habits. The Association of Information and Image Management (AIIM) reports that 62% of business say they are slow to find content because of poor processes. It’s no wonder why so many organizations are looking to implement process automation tools to automate tasks. In fact, Grandview Research predicts the global business process management market will grow to reach $23 billion dollars in just a few years. Some key industry experts say that if you want your company to maintain a competitive advantage, you may want to include not just one, but both Business Process Automation (BPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in your business to maximize value.
Using automation tools to speed up business processes dramatically improves the flow of information and the productivity of the entire office. Better yet, you can add RPA capabilities to replace mundane and time-consuming human tasks with ’bots’ that will automatically complete tasks to further speed up your processes and reduce human error. Alone, process automation tools are great, but when you combine the unique capabilities of BPA and RPA, you can streamline your business processes beyond belief and save more money. By combining the capabilities, your organization will be able to:
- Route documents automatically through a workflow, tracking document progress, and alert users of new work assignments.
- Streamline business operations and integrate data with other line-of-business (LOB) applications to improve productivity.
- Implement ‘bots’ to automate tasks previously done by human users, and automatically enter that data into LOB applications.
Would you like to learn more about how combining process automation tools can help your business?
- Process automation tools are not restricted to specific industries. Find out how you can automate processes in Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, and even in government offices!
- This Case Study highlights how Arvato Bertelsmann, a company that specializes in the development and implementations of technology solutions, was able to utilize process automation capabilities to read complex forms and automatically extract data from them, streamlining their business processes.
- Curious how much you could save with automation? This interactive automation savings calculator will tell you!
- How can your business save $676,000 a year? Read this CMS Wire article to find out how a paperless office can potentially save businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
- Want to learn more about the benefits of automation? Watch this recorded presentation to understand more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the automation life-cycle