Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money with ECMNOW!
Can you securely access business files on your mobile device? For companies of all sizes and virtually all industries, working on the go can streamline operations and reduce costs. However, AIIM reports 84% of companies say they are isolated from normal business workflows when out and about, and 39% have no mobile access whatsoever.1 Integrating a cloud-based Enterprise Content Management (ECM) service, like ImageSilo®, can help you get moving on your mobile device. Not only that, it will save you valuable time and money. ImageSilo can help your organization:
- Boost efficiency by improving employee productivity while away from their desks.
- Improve control by protecting sensitive data when accessed remotely.
- Save money by streamlining business process.
“Today, most companies and employees understand that a mobile-first approach can be good for business, but if you can tell a CEO of a Fortune 500 company that their organization can achieve a 16% increase in employee output, or tell HR directors that they can increase loyalty by over one-in-five, we believe that they would make mobility an even greater investment priority.”
–Chris Kozup, Vice President of Marketing, Aruba
Increase Efficiency by Simplifying Document Storage
Do you wish you had access to business files 24×7, on any device? According to Gartner, 70% of all software interactions in the enterprise will occur on mobile devices by 2020.2 Hewlett-Packard reports 60% of employees surveyed said mobile technology makes them more productive. 3 ImageSilo offers you a cost-effective flexible solution that allows you to locate documents from a desktop, laptop, tablet or other mobile device – increasing the productivity and efficiency of the entire office.
- Store documents in the cloud to access them anywhere, from virtually any device, at anytime.
- Securely distribute information electronically via email or secure web posting.
- Process documents on the go from virtually any device.
Maintain Control by Increasing Security
Is your company concerned about the security risks mobile can pose? Storing documents on a cloud ECM system can protect sensitive content and enforce compliance processes. AIIM reports that 75% of businesses felt the security offered by cloud providers is likely better than the security of their own servers.4 Laws like the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) require companies to manage disclosures and explain how customer data is protected, shared, and secured. ImageSilo documents are protected under many layers of security to ensure better information control, making it easier for you to comply with federal regulations.
- Protect documents from theft, loss and natural disaster.
- Advance reporting provides audit trails to show who has accessed the document, when and from where.
- Restrict access to sensitive data through extensive security settings – no matter the device.
“I don’t know that we could do the business we do without ImageSilo. the physical aspect of delivering what our partners need without the system would be impossible.”
–Ginger Heckman, Manager of Business Development,
Community Business Lenders Service, LLC
Save Money by Reducing Operational Costs
How much time could you save if you could approve documents from anywhere? Mobile ECM allows you to process your documents from anywhere, on virtually any device – increasing productivity – which saves you money!
- Decrease documents processing times to save money.
- Integrate ImageSilo with existing applications to reduce implementation costs.
- Eliminate Hardware and IT costs to save money.
2 Cloud Tweaks (2015). “A Guide to Cloud Computing in Small Business.”
3 Aruba (2016). “Mobile-Optimized Work Environments Drive Measurably Higher EMployee Engagement and Business Performance.”
4 AIIM (2017). “State of Information Management: Are Businesses Digitally Transforming or Stuck in Neutral?”