Did you know that according to PwC, 45% of work activities can be automated, and Gartner tells us that more than one-third of data will be processed in the cloud this year? Are you helping your customers leverage these trends into business efficiencies and better results?
Listen in, as Christina Robbins, the head of our marketing department, helps you understand the four important business technology purchasing trends that are expected to drive behavior in 2020. In this brief presentation she’ll acquaint you with the four key trends affecting purchasing in 2020. She’ll also help you identify which Digitech Systems products you can offer to enable your customers to gain the advantages of cloud, artificial intelligence, process automation, and information security.
In addition, you’ll learn which trend is expected to dominate business objectives and technology purchases throughout the decade of the 2020s. But…you’ll have to listen to find out!
- Don’t bother taking notes! We’ve compiled the relevant statistics into this helpful infographic.
- Learn how the Big Four and Any Document, Anywhere, Anytime® help you sell more with this helpful eBook!
- Ready to grow your business with the cloud? Check out this useful infographic to learn how you can match customer cloud needs!
- Data is growing rapidly. Are you missing out on automation market opportunity? Learn how you can offer your customers the opportunity to control data growth with this infographic.
- Learn how offering the PaperVision product suite enabled this business owner to evolve his business with the Ark MPS reseller Story!