Did you know that an EHR doesn’t complete the records management needs of healthcare providers? The ability to provide exceptional patient care is an expectation. Healthcare providers should look to the latest technology advancements and trends to ensure they are providing the best care possible.
Most healthcare organizations are using electronic health records (EHR). These records are managed in a simple EHR system. Today, healthcare organizations are looking to further their digital transformation by looking for technologies such as imaging, cloud-based information management, and process automation. Intelligent information management systems provide fast, secure access to information from anywhere. Digitizing and automating intake processes and giving patients faster,more secure access to their own healthcare records, billing, and other information is also important for improving customer service and helping save patient lives.
Download this sheet to learn how combining an EHR and an intelligent information management system can help your healthcare organization streamline business processes and patient care.
- Is your healthcare organization HIPAA prepared? Download this HIPAA checklist to learn more!
- Looking for a product that offers a massive ROI? Watch this case study video to learn how Woodstock Hospital won an ROI award by implementing the PaperVision® product suite.
- Is your healthcare organization prepared for the future? Read this healthcare industry brief to find out.
- Read this healthcare benefits sheet to learn how the PaperVision® product suite can help your organization.
- Visit this webpage to learn how information management systems help healthcare organizations.