Manual processes are time-consuming, costly, and highly ineffective. It’s no wonder why so many organizations are making the switch to automated processes by implementing process automation tools in their Business Process Management (BPM) strategy. In fact, Grandview Research predicts the global BPM market will grow to reach $23 billion dollars in just a few years. They say the growth is attributed to the increasing number of benefits that process automation tools provide to organizations. If you are still using manual processes, you are wasting money and —even worse— falling behind your competitors.
Integrating BPM, or workflow, with an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system will dramatically improve the flow of information and the productivity of your entire office. Better yet, process automation tools can be implemented across any industry such as Healthcare, financial services, and even education. Process automation tools use technology to automate and manage processes, including routing information step-to-step through workflows, and automatically completing routine tasks. Automation benefits businesses in many different ways:
- Eliminate human error to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure regulatory compliance to avoid costly fines
- Save money and increase productivity by automating time-consuming manual tasks
Would you like to learn more about how process automation can help your business? Download our process automation brief to learn how your organization can utilize process automation tools to streamline processes and save money.
- Take a glance at this process automation infographic that visualizes how you can efficiently process Accounts Payable (AP) invoices without paper.
- Want to learn more about the benefits of automation? Watch this recorded presentation to understand more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the automation life-cycle
- This Case Study that highlights how GPC Contracting Co., a professional construction and insulation company, implemented our process automation suite and expanded their business! Read the case study to see how easy automating processes can be.
- Curious how much you could save with automation? This interactive automation savings calculator will tell you!
- Why does the editor of Document Imaging Report call PaperVision® Capture one of the best and most versatile capture solutions and automation tools available? Find out by reading this report.