Securely Manage Information to Improve Business Efficiency
Control access and increase information security using a simple, searchable Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Enable automation and tracking of business processes throughout the information lifecycle.
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times and enhance customer service with comprehensive ECM.
- Access and manage files directly from Microsoft® Office and other line-of-business applications.
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes.
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
"PaperVision Enterprise allowed us to trade administrative expenses for revenue generating investments.”
- Hawley MacLean, President
MacLean Financial Group
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls.
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored.
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information.
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity.
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why.
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies.